Slamology 09 In Indy

cnate777

I dont wanna be in the car show. My blazer isnt car show worthy...yet...Idk if its even legal to compete in the sanctioning body thats holding the event. I know i only have 2 layers of deadener on the front doors and the hatch (thought 2 was the limit) no expanding foam in the doors, but the box doesnt sit below the window line. It was too wide and caught a panel on the inside, so i made it sit 3" above the floor and built a trim panel to make it all look nice.

Also, when does preregistration end?

You don't have to actually DO the car show, but you can if you want. As for legality, you would fall into one of the db drag classes most likely, and there's always bassrace which really doesn't have any rules regarding the box/vehicle.

I recommend that everyone attend this show. You won't regret it. :)

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

I just got a email from Ginger over at Gauge magazine and she said they are also trying to make it a USACI event as well.....stay tuned as far as DB Drag it will be a 2X event.....it is going to be tons of fun I am glad to see that Northwest Indiana and the Chicago Area are going to well represented.....last year when i went there wasn much representation from these parts.....we need to make an impression this year.....bigger, better and LOUDER....hahaha see you all there.....oh I forgot to mention all the scattered ass down there.....hahahaha

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I just got a email from Ginger over at Gauge magazine and she said they are also trying to make it a USACI event as well.....stay tuned as far as DB Drag it will be a 2X event.....it is going to be tons of fun I am glad to see that Northwest Indiana and the Chicago Area are going to well represented.....last year when i went there wasn much representation from these parts.....we need to make an impression this year.....bigger, better and LOUDER....hahaha see you all there.....oh I forgot to mention all the scattered ass down there.....hahahaha

i lived in indy for ten years i liked going to indy truck bash and the 500 on 16 street and down town on the circle good times

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Oh, yeah if you can stay at the Omni...its right downtown and a 3 second walk from all the night life.....it is worth the extra money if you can afford it.....I highly recommend it.......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

wish i was 21, ill be stayin with my grandparents or aunt and uncle since im not. And i dont have monies for a hotel room. But even if i did, cant get into bars, so not really a point.

Tommy, i would be screwed in bassrace, i dont have a pause button on my damn HU. If i use an I pod i think i can pause it though.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

you should come anyway.....it will be lots of fun.....and mabe you havent heard but there is a ton of scattered ass...if your in to that sort of thing

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I plan on hittin the show. And who doesnt love loads of scattered ass? I just gotta see if ill have the funds to hit the show or not.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

wish i was 21, ill be stayin with my grandparents or aunt and uncle since im not. And i dont have monies for a hotel room. But even if i did, cant get into bars, so not really a point.

Tommy, i would be screwed in bassrace, i dont have a pause button on my damn HU. If i use an I pod i think i can pause it though.

Ipod it up then. :)

Also, we always party at the hotel (red roof inn), so no worries about having to get into the bars. :)

Should be good times this year. Hopefully it gets bigger and better every year!

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Archived