white4d96 Posted May 11, 2009 Report Posted May 11, 2009 Just a walkaround, showing all the work I've put into the car. Comments and/or criticism please! PS-memory card got full at end, so didn't get to let the system rip. Quote Too many projects, too little time...
svman Posted May 12, 2009 Report Posted May 12, 2009 hey man as long as you like it then is great eveything I have is cheap stuff but it makes me happy. Quote
white4d96 Posted May 12, 2009 Author Report Posted May 12, 2009 I mean, it's a start...there's a LOT better out there, but for what I've put into it (about $700 between car, engine, HU, speakers, subs, box, amp, and wire) it's alright. Quote Too many projects, too little time...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.