splzx3 Posted May 11, 2009 Report Posted May 11, 2009 how would it work out good...bad need more power? ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
DHFHades Posted May 11, 2009 Report Posted May 11, 2009 I have heard many times that they need more power than rated, a BL would maybe be nice on a t1500 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
RamenNoodles Posted May 11, 2009 Report Posted May 11, 2009 make the box bigger. Make it around 3 cubes after displacement and it will sound decent. I would recommend a little more, but it will still sound good. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
splzx3 Posted May 11, 2009 Author Report Posted May 11, 2009 well i dont want 2 spend alot of money on 1/0 for the 2k and the 1500 are under rated 2 so i might get 2k or close 2 that out of thos amps ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.