I was stating how i thought it was more about test taking strategies, I wasn't trying to rebel against the almighty ACT. Actually he is not from Tennessee so if you were trying to pull the dumb joke it failed.

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

I never understood how you could study for the ACT. You can study on how to take the test, but IMO- you are going to get about what you are going to get. It isn't one of those things you can cram for.

I made a 27 in the 7th grade. My mom made me take that thing 6 times. She made me do workbooks AND she made me take a class on how to take the ACT (3 days a week after school for 6 weeks). By the last time I took it my senior year, I made a 28. It isn't so much a test on what you know, but your test taking skills. I had many friends to take that thing and make 32-35s (and yes, 2 people who made 36s) and most of them can't tie their own shoes. Most of those were still in school after 10 years being out of high school- never having a job in the real world.

The ACT sucks.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i got a 24 on the act i didnt like the layout of it for some reason i had trouble concentrating during it so i decided to take the sat instead studied like crazy had the little igoogle app for word of the day and memorized it ontop of buying sat vocab notecards at barnes and nobles and studied those like crazy ended up getting a 2150 on the sat which im okay with and got me into college so yeah i dunno try out the sat as well. just study like mad and review over the math you had to take through out high school