dmz2711 Posted March 4, 2007 Report Posted March 4, 2007 I know end correction is factored in when you use a wall of the enclosure as part of the port, but what if you do not use the whole wall as part of your port, only part of it. Do you still factor for end correction? Ex- My width of the enclosure is 20", but i want the width of the port to be 10". That leaves me an extra 5" on each side of the enclosure wall that I will not be using for my port wall.... I technically am still using the enclosure wall as part of my port wall, just not the whole thing. Quote Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, NOBODY!!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.