My Civic Paint And Some Of The System (previous)

Well i figured i would share some pics of my car, from when i first got it to when i painted it, and how the system progressed since i have had it. I started off with 4 10w3v2d4's that were given to me for payment on some things i listed on ebay. I was wanting to do a ported enclosure but space was a issue with all 4 of them. So i built a box for 3 of them and had them hooked to a RF 1000.1bd. Well i was at work one night and was talking to a a guy i worked with about a 200dsm i had that i sold a while back and regreted it, and he asked me what it looked like and he said you know i have a Old ass rf amp sittin in the closet at home, you wanna check it out after work, he told me it thought it was a 100x2 so i went to his house after work and he went in to get it and brought out a RF Punch 200x2 i about shit myself, and he said he didnt know it if even worked so i went to my car and pulled out the allen wrenches and opened it up since the stickers had already been broke, and the board was perfect, it didnt have a speck of dust in it, so I traded my RF 1000.1bd for it and he gave me 150 bucks. And well it wasnt 2ohm bridged stable from rf and i wasnt going to risk smokin it. So i unhooked one 10, but kept it in the box and had te other 2 hooked up. Until i could rebuild my box. I dont think i took any pics of the build for the first box so sry bought that but ou an see it was built by a amatur if you look close you will see i couldnt cut the holes lined up. :blush: So i bult the second box back during thanksgiving 05 and i took pics but i dont know what i did with them but i did take some pics when i removed the box and did some touch up work on the box to make it look better since i didnt put any filler over the screw so you could see them and it was not painted. Well enough of my talkin here is some pic.

2126057_3_full.jpg

2126057_5_full.jpg

2126057_4_full.jpg

2126057_1_full.jpg

2126057_2_full.jpg

2126057_6_full.jpg

This is my other bd1000.1 i had and my ghetto amp rack go ahead and laugh.

2126057_22_full.jpg

2126057_21_full.jpg

2126057_23_full.jpg

2126057_24_full.jpg

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Now this is what it looks like after i got backed into by a new nissan titan while i was passed out at a friends house from margaritas the night before.

Now for the record, i had intended to put nos on this car before some things happened and i got screwed out of a lot of money, If you look on the pics above you will see a backend of a 69 camaro, well i had worked on 4 of them to get them ready for a muscle car auction, and i was supposed to get 1000 per car, they came in plain and lookin like shit when they arrived, or i will put it like this the guy that bought them gave 10 for em and he put about 5 in them with what would have been my labor included, so 15k per car and the cheapest one sold for 19500, and the most expensive one was 28000. But he didnt pay me upfront which was my screw up, and when it came time for me to collect i couldnt get much of anything out of him, i had spent 5 months messing with those cars and i think i manage to get a quarter of my money, and since we didnt write the deal down i kinda shot myself in the foot, so i learned a very costly lesson. And with the recent test i have taken i look back and think that money he owes me would be really nice right now. But oh well he will get his karma will get him so oh well. Also i didnt like the DOHCVtec stickers i had so i got sentsil kits that said I Vtec and i painted it on, and the same is true with the bottle fed it was painted, the only stickers on the car are the factory stickers and the few under the hood. Also the trunk lid had a Honda emblem in it and it was removed, and it had two holes where the emblem was, well we welded a small piece of metal in behind it and wiped the outside with some filler and smoothed it out. Anyways the bottle fed was a bad idea, everytime i would come to a stop light there would be a hs kid wanting to race so i decided i was going to remove everything and the car now says nothing on it, other than the H on the steering wheel and what it says on the motor. Also when all that stuff went down i lost my place to work on my car so i did it redneck style heh.

2126057_50_full.jpg

2126057_51_full.jpg

2126057_52_full.jpg

2126057_53_full.jpg

2126057_54_full.jpg

2126057_55_full.jpg

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

2126057_69_full.jpg

2126057_70_full.jpg

2126057_71_full.jpg

2126057_72_full.jpg

2126057_73_full.jpg

It still has a lot of work to go but right now i am not worried about it, i have more important things i am worried about and this project can wait a lil while.