My Civic Paint And Some Of The System (previous)

again, when it is your the car you can do whatever you want, but until then i will do what ever i want with MY car. Also if you would have looked on the pics you would notice it says nothing on it now. Have some respect and keep the negitive comments to yourself.

Edited by lovellsz

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

again, when it is your the car you can do whatever you want, but until then i will do what ever i want with MY car. Also if you would have looked on the pics you would notice it says nothing on it now. Have some respect and keep the negitive comments to yourself.

Dont llisten to that guy...he is just an internet shit talker. I dont partcularly like civics, but yours looks awesome, I love the paint.

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Thanks, I respect that he doesnt like it. Not everyone does, however when they tell me they don't like it they are adult about it, rather than the high school gay about it. And when it comes down to it i am the one driving the car and i am the one who paid for the car so it is about what i like not what others like.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Your right i apoligize....i just went off cuz EBP has been my fav color ever from Honda...its urs and you do what you want with it and dont worry about a fruit like me,which im sure u dont anyways haha.....good luck man...pce

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

EBP is a great color. I like the vivid blue also from a couple years later like 01 or so. I am planing on going with one color as soon as i get approved for the military. I really like the color sunburst orange like is on the dodge's and on some chevrolets.