Sonic Electronix

I just sold two kicker solo baric L5s because they just dont have enough knock for me so any ideas on good subs to run with a rockford BD1000.1 because thats the amp i already have and i really like the amp so just looking for subs that will pound on that amp without breaking my bank. Thanks ahead of time for any input

what size L5's?

were they 12's, 15's, 10's?

also, it might have be the box you had em in, b/c L5's and L7's get pretty low and loud.

but all that aside, I would say some dc lvl 3 15's should do the trick.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

they were 10s and dont get me wrong they would pound but im really wanting some hard hitting subs so i can use that amp like its meant to be used. have any prices on DC subs....i have never seen any in person and to be honest i doubt anyone even owns one out here...i wouldnt mind going with DC as long as they are not rediculously expensive. oh and where and how do you go about buying them...i know my town dosent have anyone that sells DC.

so would it be louder with multiple low powered subs or a couple nice higher powered subs....i was thinkin maybe like 4 12" cvr's or something...what do yall think.

well in a proper enclosure the cvr's may get louder, due to greater cone area.....but i would still go with the DC's, you wont be disappointed if you do :D

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg