ok so if i decided to sell something and posted it up on the fs section and someone wanted it... how would we go about doing the transaction? i have the basic paypal... do i need to upgrade to sell stuff? the way i have my paypal set up is through my bank(no credit card)... ..

how do i get paid? if someone buys something from me... do i set up an auction on ebay or is there a way to just transfer money through paypal or what....

and when the other person pays me where does the money go? does it sit in my paypal or does it go into my bank account?

then my other question would be... ....when i buy something from ebay i just go to pay now and paypal does an echeck... which takes like 3 days to clear...if i want to buy something from someone here,how do i go about paying them

sorry for the stupid questions.... im completely new to all of this... plus sometimes i need shit drawn out in crayons for me....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

to sell on smd i think you need 150 posts minumum... and a picture with a paper with ur sn, date, name, item for sale too

i just use the invoice option to sell stuff

u get the persons paypal addy, send an invoice, wait til payment clears, ship item and include tracking number via paypal

to pay someone, u can simply use the send money option to the persons paypal addy... or ask them to send you an invoice (i like that option better)

if its just set up thru the bank than sometimes there is just a lag, maybe 3 days, no biggy

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

ok so if i decided to sell something and posted it up on the fs section and someone wanted it... how would we go about doing the transaction? i have the basic paypal... do i need to upgrade to sell stuff? the way i have my paypal set up is through my bank(no credit card)... ..

how do i get paid? if someone buys something from me... do i set up an auction on ebay or is there a way to just transfer money through paypal or what....

and when the other person pays me where does the money go? does it sit in my paypal or does it go into my bank account?

then my other question would be... ....when i buy something from ebay i just go to pay now and paypal does an echeck... which takes like 3 days to clear...if i want to buy something from someone here,how do i go about paying them

sorry for the stupid questions.... im completely new to all of this... plus sometimes i need shit drawn out in crayons for me....

1.) generally whoever is the SELLING person receives the money then sends the item.

2.) you dont need to upgrade to sell shit... although being verified does mean alot to some people(duno why though)

3.) go to your bank and get a debit card so you dont have to wait for the e-check to process

4.) if someone pays you on paypal you can transfer that money from your paypal to your bank account which generally takes around 2 days depending on who your bank is

ok this is starting to make sense... can you tell me a little more about this invoice thing?

and i do have a debitcard....so what do i need to do to get that switched over or whatever?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

ok this is starting to make sense... can you tell me a little more about this invoice thing?

and i do have a debitcard....so what do i need to do to get that switched over or whatever?

Where in paypal it says "add credit card" or something like that, up near the top of your profile page, just click that and fill in the information from your debit card.

and then if you want you can remove your bank account as a fund/transfer source from your paypal account :8)

I'm a basshead and I'm a noob, what else is there to know?

yeah really what? do the woofers have buckets of paint ready and once the tv is in its magnetic field it chucks them at the tv? i have no idea what you just said... :^