Lookin at friday bro!

even if i drive straight out after work i'll be in late and don't feel like droppin subs

Friday has lots of free time everybody is getting ready for the show on sat so that will be much better

-Drew

Sounds good. I'll be tired anyways, looking at not getting much sleep due to the insomnia lol.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Grats on 4 pgs long! woot woot

:ph34r:

-Drew

lol still pale in comparison to hannah's build log haha.

15xtrur.png

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Hannahs got boobs.

All these forum guys cant get enough of a chick building and winning at bass race

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Hannahs got boobs.

All these forum guys cant get enough of a chick building and winning at bass race

-Drew

I dream of the day when I get my girl into audio lol. We'll see....maybe I can talk her into a lvl2 haha, that way there is bass but not "too much". Baby steps lol. That will be a few years from now :(

lol I realized that about the boobs bit....why do you think I named the thread "My Twins" :P

15xtrur.png

FUCK YEAH!! lol bumped with the lvl3s for a good minute before my fuse blew lmao. So about 40 minutes later I was poundin' again. Here are some videos of my now lvl3s (sorry, no videos of the level 2s).

Fuse lol (little 40Aer. Replaced with a 300A now)

Sorry, evidently I don't have editing software that will work with my vids so you will have to put up with the......bloopers? lol

Ok well photofuckit is taking its sweet time so I'm going to go eat while it does it's thing. Videos in about .....15 minutes. Drew will also be posting a vid soon. I'll link it (unless he does first) when it's up.

15xtrur.png

Alright up loads are done, enjoy

fucked fuse [40A]

Posted Image

New 300A fuse

Posted Image

lefty lol

Posted Image

bigger twins

Posted Image

VIDEO TIME

Drew fail lol

Posted Image

Some more flex

Posted Image

Excursion

Posted Image

15xtrur.png

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

-Drew

sick vid! thanks, good lookin out drew!

15xtrur.png

Archived