superchargers are not as good as a turbo just so you know they get worse mpg and don't make as much power

uhmm supercharger and turbo are used for different application...

yea i kinda figured that out as i looked around. the cost more too. prolly a single turbo setup then.

uhmm.. no a turbo set up cost more.. with turbo you need inter-cooler, which you dont need for a supercharger...

with 9gz u can put a 2jz in it with a decent turbo kit

its do-able.. and be fun ass hell to drive...

if he was gonna do that he should just get a supra same price and less work

but supra weighs more then a S2k.. power/weight ratio..

you should go to bed. its been a long night of being wrong for you tonight.

11+9 = 21?

agreed..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Show me a 93-98 supra for $11,000.....

x2

with the 9 added on top it's 21000 not 11

still with $21 u only get a stock supra will it have a 2jz maybe and if it does its still a STOCK 2jz with the s2k u buy the 2jz for 2-3 grand and then mod the shit out of it with the other 5-6 grand left thats an easy turbo kit not 2 mention twin turbo kit

no it sounds like a lawn mower imo

i can tell this guy is a muscle head already

but anywayz the S2k is a good deal u can stick with the stock engine and mod the hell out of it with 9k or u can do the unique way with the 2jz cuz nobody would suspect u have a 2jz under the hood of that let alone a RB26(skyline engine) which is 9k itself...either way id still get the s2k cuz that car has ALOT of potential

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

still with $21 u only get a stock supra will it have a 2jz maybe and if it does its still a STOCK 2jz with the s2k u buy the 2jz for 2-3 grand and then mod the shit out of it with the other 5-6 grand left thats an easy turbo kit not 2 mention twin turbo kit

x2.. if lucky. you would not find a mint condition supra for 21g.. and if you d,o most likely it comes with the 2jzge (which the is300, es300, sc300 also use) .. but instead stead of getting a 2jzge (non turbo), get the 2jzgte (single turbo)/2jzgtte (twin turbo)..

hes probably more of a domestic only type of person...

if you cant appreciate other people's car for what it, reguardless of what make and model it is, you are not considered a car enthusiast in my book..

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

if you cant appreciate other people's car for what it, regardless of what make and model it is, you are not considered a car enthusiast in my book..

you don't have any idea about me obviously I was going to buy a fucking evo last month but he decided not to sell

I like any cars but the only 4 cyl that has a nice sound is the boxer type motor

and I meant 12+9 is 21 because after license and tax his s2k will be more than 11

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

but anywayz the S2k is a good deal u can stick with the stock engine and mod the hell out of it with 9k or u can do the unique way with the 2jz cuz nobody would suspect u have a 2jz under the hood of that let alone a RB26(skyline engine) which is 9k itself...either way id still get the s2k cuz that car has ALOT of potential

since when does a 2jz bolt up to a s2k? and any body with half a brain would know that that car had a motor swap especially a 2jz it is way deeper sounding motor and the car has a okay potential for the straight line in curves and the mountains or any thing like that where it excels

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you don't have any idea about me obviously I was going to buy a fucking evo last month but he decided not to sell

I like any cars but the only 4 cyl that has a nice sound is the boxer type motor

and I meant 12+9 is 21 because after license and tax his s2k will be more than 11

i could careless what you gonna get.. the first impression i get from your posts are you dont like the S2k period.. more then 11 or not, there is room to negotiate the final price.. so what he pays is on how well he can bargin..

since when does a 2jz bolt up to a s2k? and any body with half a brain would know that that car had a motor swap especially a 2jz it is way deeper sounding motor and the car has a okay potential for the straight line in curves and the mountains or any thing like that where it excels

and not to be a dick, but no where in his post he said it would bolt right up.. and nope. not everyone will know that a car is swapped cause the way of it sound.. yes it does have a lot of potential, you just gotta have the money and skill to be able to drive it to its limits..

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

i could careless what you gonna get.. the first impression i get from your posts are you dont like the S2k period.. more then 11 or not, there is room to negotiate the final price.. so what he pays is on how well he can bargin..

and not to be a dick, but no where in his post he said it would bolt right up.. and nope. not everyone will know that a car is swapped cause the way of it sound.. yes it does have a lot of potential, you just gotta have the money and skill to be able to drive it to its limits..

I like the s2k just don't think it's fast or has much potential to get fast with out a ton of money thrown into it

and if you can't tell the difference between a NA 4cyl and a twin turbo 6cyl you need to give up on modding cars

any way to the OP did you decide to buy it?

mcintoshsigz.png

I like the s2k just don't think it's fast or has much potential to get fast with out a ton of money thrown into it

and if you can't tell the difference between a NA 4cyl and a twin turbo 6cyl you need to give up on modding cars

any way to the OP did you decide to buy it?

you said ANY BODY.. well not EVERY BODY are into MODDING cars therefore they wont know.. the S2k is more of a track then a 1/4 mile car.. it was meant to be from factory, a fun, sporty car to zip around town in.. and if you want you can take it to a circuit track and not just the 1/4 mile..

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived