2 runs of 1/0 Gauge wire

250A Alt soon..

Maybe $1000, Closer to $700 if you sell it on ebay

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

how much u guys think i can get for a jl 13.5 w7, jl 1000 and jl 300/4 all brand new

if you put it on anything but a car audio forum you could geta 1000.00 for it all but here is a different story cause your just paying for the name and we all know that .so do 600 for everything

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

ill might sell for 1000

ya do that just go to some shops and word of mouth JL people will pay for there JL product until they are educated on the possibility of expansion from the normal everyday bass for half the price

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

Just keep in mind that most consumers are not well educated on car stereo equipment & will believe anything that a salesman tells them. In my honest opinion, JL Audio is overpriced but very well marketed equipment. They are definately not good for SPL contests. They are ok for sound Q though. Still over priced as hell!

To the average consumer there are 3 major subwoofer companies

1: Rockford Fosgate

2: Kicker

3: JL Audio

Personally I'd take rockford or kicker over JL any day of the week. But thats just me. The reason that RE, FI, DC, ect are not as well known is all because of advertising & marketing. They are all moving up in the ranks fast though.

Back on topic: you will get more for your JL stuff on a non car audio forum, no doubt about that. Your best bet is to find a die hard JL guy to buy the stuff.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Archived