Sundown Audio

Treo Cxt Amps

has anyone ever used the treo cxt amps...... there is a 4.1, and a 6.1,,, i have the 4.1 on 4- 18" subs.. No one at any audio shops or treo them selves can give me any out put specs.. treo will only tell me that it puts out 450 at 4ohm ,,, at 14V. they say they can not give me any other specs cause its a comp amp,,,im running a 1ohm load. just need some imput if theres any out there

They look like just another Zenon. I suspect the 450@4 is massive lies to get it into lower classes.

Ninja edit: Only 1 set of power connectors, I bet it's the same as a SAZ-3000D.

Edited by Boon

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

treo has good products. i haven't personally used their amps but i know people that have them and they do rated power and more.

i do have experience with their subs though and have used almost every model they have. great subs.

treo has good products. i haven't personally used their amps but i know people that have them and they do rated power and more.

i do have experience with their subs though and have used almost every model they have. great subs.

i have the ssx 18"s. i had the ssx 2000.1 amp , it put out 2000,,i just want to know if this amp that is 4 times the size and 3 times the cost is putting more power to my subs