Nismo....... if you follow my thread on it, it will come out slick and smooth and shiney.

Texas..... you have everything correct.

The adheision promotor goes on BEFORE the primer. Just follow the directions on the can and you will be golden.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Guest Nismofreak

It smooth as hell. I just need more paint on it. It was the 2 coat so I need to get more paint and get a better look. I'm happy for the 2 coat. Thanks for the tips epicdesigns.

Edited by Nismofreak

i spray primer (i use yellow primmer by nason it is a high build primer) then i get some flat black(walmart brand) and i lightly dust the primer, it ends up looking like light lines across what i primered. If you look at the post of my car you will notice the 1/4 panel looks like a zebra, yellow primer/and black lines. Then i wet sand the lines off, with 400 grit, until all the black paint is removed, let it dry them primer it again and start over with the guide coat of spray paint. When sanding i put my paper on a paint stick that i dip into the water to get off what i just sanded, also the paint stick is broken down to where the paper overlaps it about an 1inch or so on each side, because the paint stick if sticking out will sratch some deep ass scratches in what you are sanding if you dont break it down to size.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

thanks for the help i will take pictures whenever i finish which might not be till the summer but yea...

you are teh man

Baylor University

Accounting