Sundown Audio

Amp Issue/question

i was about to say if all else fails get a large ass fuse and replace them all with fuses that are like 20-30 amps over and let her fry

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

I already toasted that amp by plugging it into the wall. Then when I took it back to circuit city they said they were gonna service it. I was like fuck you guys. I paid an extra 40 bucks to guaruntee I always have a functional amp. I was pretty pissed and the manager sounded like an idiot when I asked him why I was gonna be without an amplifier even though I took out a $40 warranty. If they service it, I'll fry it again. If they give me a new one I'll return it and get the amp I want.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

yeah, warranites are a bitch. I just took in one of my subs because of some tinsel slap and the salesman I bought them from with the extra arranty of 5 yrs. told me they were going to send them in and it would be a motnh before it was returned. I was able to talk him out of it and decided it was another good reason not to by from a store.

On-line from now on.

My subs are $399 ea plus $20 for warranty that may or may not be held up and will mean going without for a month or I on-line I can buy the same sub for only $200. If it blows I can send it back in a year and go a month without or just buy a new one and still be at the same price as the store.

Wonder why more and more poeple are going on-line. One of the local chains Magnolia HI-FI is actually phasing out their car audio and going straight Home eneterainment.