Sonic Electronix

Thinkin About A New System. Need Advice.

The front baffle is going to be last if built inside the vehicle. This allows you to build the box in the trunk, have it come thru then build of it with the wall inside the vehicle. If you have to use the L brackets or have friends hold and you screw pieces together. Then like you said fiberglass it all together as godo as you can. Really not hard. Just have ALOT of PATIENCE lol. Thats gonna be the hard part. Just sit there in the car and visualize what its going to look like building it

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

pic's of truck or lie...we are pic and videos whores here xD

www.myspace.com/amanteboy I got pics of my truck and car together on there. Help yourself

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

Thats so untrue!

You build the box just as if it was built outside of the car, but use L brackets to screw the wood together from the inside of the box.

Just make sure to glue all your joints..

hahahah i said joints. mhmmmmmmm

you can also get some chop mat and resin, and resin the entire box, and by any chance you still think its not strong enough add enternal bracing.

Just by sittin and lookin yesterday I realized that's what I'm goin to have to do. Because the box I have for the 2 T2 15's right now was double plated all way around and I noticed a horrible rattle today. Looked and saw the the front baffle plate got annilated and the screws were tore out from the mdf. And it broke the joints where I used the gorilla wood glue

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg

The front baffle is going to be last if built inside the vehicle. This allows you to build the box in the trunk, have it come thru then build of it with the wall inside the vehicle. If you have to use the L brackets or have friends hold and you screw pieces together. Then like you said fiberglass it all together as godo as you can. Really not hard. Just have ALOT of PATIENCE lol. Thats gonna be the hard part. Just sit there in the car and visualize what its going to look like building it

Only problem is with that is. I can't stand ridin around without a system. And this is gonna take some time. Time I ain't got because I just started a new job in the oilfield and got my own place.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg

You can build it from the trunk as well as back seat, just kinda make 2 boxes and connect them inside the car and bond em together like there is no tomorrow!

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"