Be careful of trying to soften it up too much in the front if your going to be plowing....... Whens the last time you road in a plow truck that didn't ride like a brick. As soon as i take the plow off the old chevy i start rattling fillings loose haha. Wall while plowing lol just be expecting you insurance to go up after you run over that new mercedes while plowing barnes and nobles. oppppps. guess thats just from personal experience. And that was just from triple limo tint after dusk.

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

triple limo tint in dark,windows up FTL :angry:

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

im still unsure if i want to put a plow on it. lol i have been in many plow trucks and they never drove like this thing.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Yeah when you figure out how to roll down the back window or the back side windows in a 2003 ext. cab chevy you let me know... lol. pre coffee replies FTL.

And have you gave all the front end bushings a quick once over.

nope, im just trying to get ideas so i know what to do with this thing. before i get to the suspension i have a bunch of welding to do. gotta fix the floor pan under both front seats, and in front of both wheel wells. then the rocker panels and the tail gate. im going to fab up some bumpers too. iduno i just have way too much shit floating around in my head of what to do to this truck. i wanna glass up the side windows in the topper too.

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Lift it higher fuck it lol

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

there is a 6" kit on it rite now. (or so i was told) the higher i go the easier the rust is to see lol.

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Leave it lifted man

X2, it's meant to be lifted and who cares if you can see all the rust it's made for the mud not to be a show truck

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Hell yeah man hook it up haha. But i have owned an old lifted bronco that rode like a champ. My uncle has it now but just because a truck is lifted doesnt mean it has to ride rough. You'd be suprised how much tires and tire pressure come into play... Let us now how it goes for you though.. I'd like to see a post if you glass that beast up!!!

Archived