Wut Do U Guys Think Of Them

http://www.techronics.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=3030

good or bad?

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

any one input on them

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

the only set of alphasoniks I ever heard were kinda...eh...nothing special at all, not loud, not especially clear or high quality...seemed like the most generic setup i ever heard

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I personally don't think they look bad.

Edit: But Ray heard some Alphasoniks before so you might wanna listen to him.

Edited by brsteinbach

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

personally, spec and feature wise, those things look pretty good, and i'm not sure what set I heard but i clearly remember those tweeters with the cursive "a" on them

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

the ones i always heard were ok little better that stock but it might be installer error if you look in to cadence there good on price and sond amazing srry for going off topic

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

the ones i always heard were ok little better that stock but it might be installer error if you look in to cadence there good on price and sond amazing srry for going off topic

it all right bro im lookin 4 some mids and high right now

u have a link 2 them

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

http://www.cadencestore.com/ theres there site there shits is s amazing 2nd best thing ive heard the other are the dd high end components but there like 600 a pair but check them out there so amazing they dont get supper loud but pretty loud in less you get there super tweeter the my god but sq all the way amazing
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

y not run more kicker ds's? i had a set of ds 60(6&1/2) ran from headunit and amp n they got really loud n stayed clean,n for $30-$45 a set u cant beat it, the only reason i got rid of em was i wanted a comp set, i got mine ran from a memphis pr150.2 n amp does 150rmsx2@2ohm maby more, n i cant go past 1/8,1/4 gain without it makein my head hurt from how loud it gets, even tho my pioneer has 6.5v preouts its still loud for what it is n sounds clean to

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

thanks bro i have the page saved xd any one else input

im lookin 4 a 3 way or some good coaxial 2 make a 3 way

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg