Front & Rear Shocks, New 20" Tire

I have a set of front & rear shocks off of a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. They are only a month old. I bought them through chassis tech. $30 + shipping for all 4 shocks. THESE ARE NOT BELLTECH SHOCKS!!! THEY ARE JUST IN BELLTECH BOXES!!!

I also have a Sumitomo HTR Sport 285/50/20 with about 50 miles on it. It's basically brand new. See the penny on the top of the pic. $100 + shipping

p1010718j.jpg

p1010719.jpg

p1010720m.jpg

p1010721.jpg

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

bump...

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

bump...

dj2q.jpg

bump... I know someone needs a new tire! LOL

dj2q.jpg