I am looking for a good sounding muffler for my truck I need the muffler before I sart bending pipe for my dual exhaust.......I only have room for one muffler though so I need one that has 2 inputs and 2 outputs......let me know....I have a 6.0 LS2 motor in the truck same as the vette......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I am looking for a good sounding muffler for my truck I need the muffler before I sart bending pipe for my dual exhaust.......I only have room for one muffler though so I need one that has 2 inputs and 2 outputs......let me know....I have a 6.0 LS2 motor in the truck same as the vette......

Why not just do straights not sure if you have herd a vette with straights but my neighbor has several vettes and a few of them have straights he has a new one with an LS2 in it and it has straights and sounds damm good

Are you saying no muffler????? The only problem I see with that is I have to run everything on the passenger side of the truck becasue my gas tank is on the drivers side.....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Are you saying no muffler????? The only problem I see with that is I have to run everything on the passenger side of the truck becasue my gas tank is on the drivers side.....

Yep no muffler mine on my truck is run on the passenger side and it doesnt affect anything as long as you dont take the cat off or mess with the o2 sensor you will be just fine