Sq In A Explorer

tell me what you think of my set up--i am runing a-nakamichi-cd500-for my head--and a audiocontrol-dqs--my lower midbass is 4-cvt 8'' under my back seat runing on a linear power 2202--i have a set of -cdt-cl61-in my kicks-runing off of a linear power-952--and in my doors in the factory 6x8 openings i am runing 2-sets of pioneer-ts-d720c-comps-with-xtc-enclosers --runing off a mmats-sq4070---now i need to do my box for my subs--2-15'' crystal cmpx215 runing off of orion 2100hcca one on ea sub--- i have the big-3- and a 300amp alt all 3/0 and 1/0 runs and 4 kinetik 2400 batts tell me what you think of this set up -all i need to do is finish the box and the amp rack and i am done---ps- any help with the box would be nice-this is what i have now this is outside-41''w--15''t--24''d--amp rack is going on the back of the box--its like 7.4cf i need a good port and tuneing-hz- for the box--subs up port back--and thanks alot

crystal. haven't seen anyone use these in a couple years. great subs but i know of some people that used these in some spl events and they weren't the best SQ oriented drivers.

crystal. haven't seen anyone use these in a couple years. great subs but i know of some people that used these in some spl events and they weren't the best SQ oriented drivers.

i have a set of custom built subs but they need like 5.0cf ea and i just dont have the room with the amp rack on the back of the box-trying to stay under the windows--if they cant see it they wont steall it--but i am looking for some -spl-out of the subs