Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer Question?

I'm not a box expert but I see nothing wrong with that box. Looks a lot like the one I am running besides the port is a tad smaller.

I'd check the wiring like every one is saying. Maybe take a 9 volt battery and touch positive speaker wires to positive on the battery. Same with negatives. Make sure both subs pop out and not one out one in. Check the sub wires with a dmm see if they are at the same ohms.

Check the coils with the dmm also. Push on the subs and see if one feels different or sounds scratchy. Check the wires them selves and make sure they aren't pinched or little strands arcing.

Just some ideas you might want to try. I know how annoying these types of thins can be and sometimes it's the little things that cause it.

I'm not a box expert but I see nothing wrong with that box. Looks a lot like the one I am running besides the port is a tad smaller.

I'd check the wiring like every one is saying. Maybe take a 9 volt battery and touch positive speaker wires to positive on the battery. Same with negatives. Make sure both subs pop out and not one out one in. Check the sub wires with a dmm see if they are at the same ohms.

Check the coils with the dmm also. Push on the subs and see if one feels different or sounds scratchy. Check the wires them selves and make sure they aren't pinched or little strands arcing.

Just some ideas you might want to try. I know how annoying these types of thins can be and sometimes it's the little things that cause it.

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0