Two 10" Fi Ssd Subs And An Ia20.1 Amp

My friend and I tested on the mic with a test box and subs forward(backseat) and port to driver side was best for loudest NEAR the headrest. lol. We didn't have a way to clamp the mic to the headrest so it was set between the driver seat and the passenger seat. Best for two people I guess. I hope to get some good numbers with the 44hz tuning. We were both surprised when it wasn't loudest with the subs facing the trunk opening.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Just got a new front stage amp, Kicker zx200.2.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

• 4 weeks later...

well update. I only need to run the speaker wires now. I just bought a PM d3100 battery off of a friend of a friend. O and I upgraded to a kicker kx350.2 amp for the door speakers.

semi gloss. 4 coats.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got everything in for a mock set-up and it was nice. I had the port plug out and gain up about 1/4 of the way up subsonic at 30hz. It was clean and loud as hell. I am going to get a new head unit though so this might drag out longer lol.

• 2 weeks later...

well, the amp went up in smoke when we were testing so I just sold that off to someone that knows how to fix it because it is a great amp and is pretty pricey for a new one. I am going to be picking up an audiopipe AP-3000D.

well, the amp went up in smoke when we were testing so I just sold that off to someone that knows how to fix it because it is a great amp and is pretty pricey for a new one. I am going to be picking up an audiopipe AP-3000D.

Damn that sucks man. Let me know how that amp pushes those 2 subs. I'm looking to upgrade to a different amp soon, the AP-3000D may be one of the choices.

Yeah, I almost cried when it was smoking. :(

I have been reading through the forums and the audiopipe 3000 watt amp seems to be doing its job and for the best price possible too. I'll be getting it for under $350 with a year warranty too.

Archived