Sonic Electronix

Damn Thats even crazier.

It's not on purpose :) I switced to a new car and a needed surgery came up before I could do the alt. So it is what it is till I get back to work.

Ripped myself a dang hernia moving the box from one car to another lol. There went my alternator money.

It's not on purpose :) I switced to a new car and a needed surgery came up before I could do the alt. So it is what it is till I get back to work.

Ripped myself a dang hernia moving the box from one car to another lol. There went my alternator money.

Dang man sorry to hear that. :o I hope you get your alt soon so you don't fry your stuff.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Thanx for your concern, It's all good though. Doctor sewed my belly button back together with out a hitch, Took 30 minutes is all. Back to work next week.

I forget what the actual voltage drop was but I had some one hold a dmm on my Kineiks while I played full volume burps and it didn't drop much at all. so far so good.

i would say when it dips into the 11's its time to turn it down... just add another battery and you should be fine just dont play it alot at idle or with the engine off... im running 1000rms and have 2 batts... stock upfront and a 880cca batt in the back with a stock 105 amp alt and can slam it for atleast a half hour without dipping into the 11's

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i would say when it dips into the 11's its time to turn it down... just add another battery and you should be fine just dont play it alot at idle or with the engine off... im running 1000rms and have 2 batts... stock upfront and a 880cca batt in the back with a stock 105 amp alt and can slam it for atleast a half hour without dipping into the 11's

LOL, i got really horny to try my system before i got my batts, so i had my stock 140 amp alt, with stock batt, and tryyyyyyyyed to get 5200 rms out of it.......LOL, i knew better....

ended up having a nice whine out of the alt, and was dropping into the 10 volt range :shok: .....as soon as i saw that, out came the system....batts should be in on tuesday... replacing stock batt with 2 D31A yellow tops.