i have 2 rd audio 3250.1's but i only have 1 4.0 wire run from front to back batts the amps say 300amp external fuse's apiece so how big of an isolater will i need for the 2 amps keep in mind i only have the i run of wire from front to back

now this is the right section i hope lol

i have 2 rd audio 3250.1's but i only have 1 4.0 wire run from front to back batts the amps say 300amp external fuse's apiece so how big of an isolater will i need for the 2 amps keep in mind i only have the i run of wire from front to back

now this is the right section i hope lol

Are you using 4/1 guage wire or 4 guage wire, if 4 guage you need to upgrade that before anything, and make a few runs of wire at that.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

it says 4/0 not 4ga lol anyone please

Anyways what kind of electrical upgrades do you have? From what i can see you have 2 3000+ rms amps, now those amps are gonna pull a ton of current, now I have never used an isolator but I dont know that you need one(dont quote me) but with that amount of power I would recomend alot of electrical upgrades I.E. High Output Alternators, at least 4 or so batterys in the trunk and a few runs of 1/0 wiring.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Anyways what kind of electrical upgrades do you have? From what i can see you have 2 3000+ rms amps, now those amps are gonna pull a ton of current, now I have never used an isolator but I dont know that you need one(dont quote me) but with that amount of power I would recomend alot of electrical upgrades I.E. High Output Alternators, at least 4 or so batterys in the trunk and a few runs of 1/0 wiring.

i have 2 hc2400's in the back wating on the alty the reason i wont an isolater is becouse i have the mids and highs amp to the front batt whitch is a zapco and on long bass notes it pulls to much current from the front batt and the zapco cutoff around 12.8volts and like i said i have 1 run of 4/0 wire whitch should be fine

i have 2 hc2400's in the back wating on the alty the reason i wont an isolater is becouse i have the mids and highs amp to the front batt whitch is a zapco and on long bass notes it pulls to much current from the front batt and the zapco cutoff around 12.8volts and like i said i have 1 run of 4/0 wire whitch should be fine

^^^^^^^anyone?

Archived