Tweeters

PA's are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyyinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

g

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. p

I bought 6 and mounted them in various places. Infinity 10.7's are great and they have no problem getting loud

Edit: just realized you are in a 1500... hehe a single pair of good one's amped should do

Edited by Soulman07

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

also how many should i get? im probably going to be shitted on for saying this but.. im using 4 door speakers and 2 pa speakers (outside) so how many tweets should i get? 2 or 4?

which mids... likely you only need 2 interior unless u have 2 mids in each door... those tweets sound very smooth and sweet and forgiving on the ear

and yes, i just shat on you you pa speaker mofo! :P lol, j/p

lol JPM, i was gonna say that but i figured id just reply with the model too so you can google it

you guys got me rollin

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

well it was for a school function and i never took off.. lol if you check my myspace you can see what they are.. im not sure but i got RE 6.5 in doors i think and alpine 4 by 6 in back or something.. so yeah ill order 2 of these.. what mounts should i get??

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

keeping them for now until someone can give me some better ideas on what to use.. around here people only use pioneer and shit so i cant really hear anything esle.. if you have any choices on them tell me them..

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Do you have room for a larger format tweeter? If you are trying to stay around 75 I have these and they are awesome for the money. http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_i...roducts_id=8500

Mine are crossed over fairly low too. I couldnt be happier with them. of course there are better out there, but for 75 bucks shipped I am extremely happy. These actually replaced a set of Infinity Kappa tweets. The kappas look nice in pictures, but in person they are light and cheap. The mounts for them suck! and the dont handle any power what-so-ever.