Garrett Turbo, Mani, And Turbo Xs Boost Control

i have a Garrett turbo that my buddy is tryin to sell. came off of a D series motor. includes headers, turbo and boost controller.

img1244027544126.jpg

img1244027545143.jpg

img1244027544634.jpg

img1244027545728.jpg

!!MAKE OFFER!!

Turbo was freshly rebuilt.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

just some questions n might help ur sell but what all will this fit, will it work ona honda motor? n does it come with all the pipeing or just as is? i dnt think a motor with 150k miles on it will handle a turbo but would be cool as shit goin around town goin waaaaaaaaaaaaaa pssssssssssssss waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa psssssssssssssssssss waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

is there a place to buy all the pipeing from? i think my motor is a d16 or somethin if i got it it would be for a 90, 93 honda accord, i got 2 of em, one motors good, one not so much from when i was back street raceing n shit, n how many lb is it to? like a 10lb boost or what all will it do n is it easy to adjust? i dont want to fuk up anything but i want power and efficiency

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

that ram horn fit a b-series ?

ok sorry i been sleepin on this i forgot i even posted on here.

Will not fit B series.

T3/T4 Turbo

It came off of a Single overhead D series motor. i ran it at 18lb of boost. As for the piping you would need to goto a shop so they can bend it for your app.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

lets make some offers.

d(-__-)b

TTT

d(-__-)b

what trim? A/R? , freshly rebuilt so im guessing no shaft play right?

A/R 60 M11 No shaft play.

d(-__-)b