Fs: Rf T800.4, Stinger SPV35, RF Rca's, Rearview TV & Much More

Still plenty of stuff available.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

k3n12ock

PM sent with UPS tracking # for your cap

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Feel free to make offers also.

dj2q.jpg

Bump... I need this stuff gone asap!

dj2q.jpg

Birth sheet added for 1st T3K pictured in origional post.

1406 @ 4 ohms

2612 @ 2 ohms

3795 @ 1 ohm http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

dj2q.jpg

bump...

dj2q.jpg

Bump...

dj2q.jpg

Sale fell through on the 10 ft RCA's, they are available again. Don't be afraid to make offers guys. I need this stuff gone!

dj2q.jpg

Archived