Fs: Rf T800.4, Stinger SPV35, RF Rca's, Rearview TV & Much More

I hate to do it, but it's about time I got rid of all this stuff. All prices are + shipping & + Pay Pal Fees (3% of total) ***IF YOU PAY WITH PAYPAL, CHOOSE THE OPTION TO SEND THE $$$ AS A GIFT! PAYPAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE FOR SENDING $$$ AS A GIFT!***, I will also take a money order. Feel free to make offers. No trades for other car audio equipment. I am just burnt out on car audio & I am getting out of this hobby. I am located in Lake Charles Louisiana. Zip code is 70611

LIST UPDATED: 8-5-10

4 - Rockford Fosgate 16 Ft Premium Dual Twist RCA Cables (Directional) - $15 each

6 - BNIB Blue 80MM LED cooling fans (these are computer cooling fans but will work on 12 volts) - $10 each

2 - ProAcoustic 1.2 farad Stiffening capacitors - $20 each

1 - Metra Axxess - XSVI-2003 (wiring harness 2000-05 Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC) - $25

1 - 6" Rear View Mirrow TV screen w/ 2 AV inputs - $100

1 - Term-LAB Single Sensor SPL Meter - $500 SOLD to bama-audio

1 - Term-PAK Enclosure Design Software - $100 - SOLD to bama-audio

1 - BNIB Eclipse CD7100 Head Unit (8 Volt Preouts!!!) - $300 SOLD to Reallunacy

2 - Rockford Fosgate T3000's - $600 each or $1000 for both SOLD to kicker99chevy - both amps

6 - Rockford Fosgate T1 12's (D2) - $100 each SOLD

1 - Rockford Fosgate 10 Ft Premium Dual Twist RCA Cable (Directional) - $10 SOLD to 79 cutty

1 - Stinger SPV35 - $75 - SOLD to GIMNICK

1 - Rockford Fosgate T800.4 - $300- SOLD to GIMNICK

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Posted Image

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

PM with any question or offers.

dj2q.jpg

smokeumtires

MRriley96SS

PM SENT

dj2q.jpg

If you don't have paypal, money orders are ok also. I'll take a cashiers check too. No personal checks. I need to get rid of all this stuff asap!

dj2q.jpg

How much for the Kinetik 2400 shipped to 88130?

I will probably get it if it is still there in a week(Have to wait till payday.)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

All prices are + shipping & + Pay Pal Fees (.03% of total). Feel free to make offers. No trades. I am located in Lake Charles Louisiana. Zip code is 70611

Have you realized you are asking for less that 1% of the total? $10.00 would be $10.03 and that it is against paypal users agreement to charge someone your fees. I would just hate to see them close your account due to this. Have a great day.

Dr. Johnson

If you have a problem with paying the paypal fees, send a money order.

dj2q.jpg

Archived