Guest KyleCannon Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 I know that the epicenter restores frequencies by using higher ones, but does it also help the low end frequencies out as well by boosting them? or does it just do the top end to lower and raise those? Also.... steve or someone else I couldn't find anything really online saying what the difference in the RF PEQ was to the Bass Cube so i was wondering what the actual difference is coming from someone that knows this (not only directed towards steve) One last thing, if someone can shed light (or once again steve) on how either they set up their PEQ/Bass Cube/Epicenters that would be great. I know that you should use an oscope and all that, but i don't know what i should turn down to increase the other... or do i just leave it as is and plug this sucker in and be very gentle on the knob and pay attention to clipping on a song-to-song basis? I know there are hundreds of ways that it can be done and such but I just was wondering how someone would set theirs up. if they were to do it kind of thing. I sound like an idiot asking this but never hurts to have a second or third opinion. It would be great to hear from the man himself how he put the Bass Cube in action because I have the 3Sixty and all Thanks everyone!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.