Screwed Up And Chopped

What programs does everyone use? Currently I have virtual DJ, its not bad, but im guessing there is more and/or better out there

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i know its more for mixin, but you can use it to make s/c songs

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

for the screwing part it sucks.... you need to resample the song not just slow it down....

and as long as the bpms are good you can crossfade the song perfectly... but screwing sucks on VDJ.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

for the screwing part it sucks.... you need to resample the song not just slow it down....

and as long as the bpms are good you can crossfade the song perfectly... but screwing sucks on VDJ.

Yeah virtual DJ is terrible for that.... I use acid/sonar most beginners would use audacity

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

ive done a few with VDJ, and for my skill level, they arent bad, i lost all but 3 when my laptop died. Ive played them for a few friends, most of which dont like hip hop. One of them appreciates hip hop. He is a music guy, who appreciates all types of music. And he thought they were alright, then i told him i screwed and chopped it, and he was like, damn, thats not bad for your first 3

i chop and screw just fine all my friends mainly the "screwheads" love my songs i do i guess it comes down to knowing what ur doing

heres some old stuff i done let me know how u like them

Slim Thug ft. Pharrell - Already Platinum.mp3 - 4.94MB

Youngbloodz - Sumn Like A Pimp.mp3 - 5.88MB

Edited by mr.wattz(405)

The comment you made could go as a compliment or an insult to most, virtual DJ is limited in many ways when it comes to screwing the music. If you listened to two different songs slowed by the same rate without heavily modifying the pitch, you'd actually understand what he's saying. It's kind of biased because you seem like you haven't tested many other applications. Screwlab was a neat little program I use to have for screwed/chop music. You'd have to sample the water with a few different one's to understand though man

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

i see yeah thats cool i was just saying i think mine is cool i put some stuff right next to dj michael 5000 watts of the swisha house and they were almost exact but ya i understand its cool

Edited by mr.wattz(405)