shainemcconnell Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 This box will take me a little while to build because I can not use it until next year, but I just wanted some opinions on it. This will go in the trunk of a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP and will hold ONE JL Audio 13W7 powered by a DAT hellfire 1000.1 (as of right now). The box will be a slot port build. Baffle will be 1" MDF all other sides will be .75" MDF. external Dims: 37(W)x 19.75(D) v 15.75 (H) = Ext. Volume of 6.66 Cubic Feet Port Width will be 4.25 inches port hight will be 14.25 giving a port area of 60.56 sqin. The center line length will be 40.25 in. giving a port displacment of 1.53 cubic feet. that is including the wood to build the port. leaving me with an internal total adjusted volue of 3.53 cubic feet ok I think that is it. So should I make it smaller? Oh almost forgot...the box will be tuned to about 31.5 Hz 2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion 2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion 2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals 2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup. Team Pure Pressure
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.