Wtt: Some Kickers Cvr For A Dc

I thought i might give this a try. I dont know if anyone out there wants to get rid of their dc lvl 4? :pardon: i am looking for a 15" lvl 4. i have to trade 3 12" kicker cvrs. they are in minty condition. they are all dual 2 ohm. I recently replaced 2 of them cause i burned the previous 2. they are in a sealed box and will trade box and subs locally (90293). i dont want to ship the box cause it would cause too much of a headache. i will put up pics later tonight.

They are also up for sale. Ill do 95 shipped FIRM each. i would prefer to sell all three together. thanks

EDIT: heres a video of when i had them in my old car

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by enemyofsilence

Team Bass-Hz