Second Skin Audio

Mb Quart Rwe-302

Does anyone have an opinion on this subwoofer, seems like decent specs for the price of the sub. Looking to intall one in a 1.25 cubic foot sealed enclosure wtih 400-600rms. I noticed reading online no one recommends installing this in a ported enclosure, which is fine with me. The only thing is I can't find the Xmas of the sub, I even downloaded the manual from MB Quart.

On e-bay this sub sells for $110 shipped in canadian dollars, I can't seem to find anything with this quality or performance in a price range similiar? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my money.

Does anyone have an opinion on this subwoofer, seems like decent specs for the price of the sub. Looking to intall one in a 1.25 cubic foot sealed enclosure wtih 400-600rms. I noticed reading online no one recommends installing this in a ported enclosure, which is fine with me. The only thing is I can't find the Xmas of the sub, I even downloaded the manual from MB Quart.

On e-bay this sub sells for $110 shipped in canadian dollars, I can't seem to find anything with this quality or performance in a price range similiar? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my money.

i havent heard anything bad about it

Order this sub tonight came to $110 shipped to canada in canadian dollars. I'll be feeding 400rms to this sub @ 4 ohms from a Alpine M650. I've got a 1.25 cubic foot sealed enclosure for it which should be plenty enough for this driver.

I'll post pics and a video on what I think about this subwoofer. May'be it will help us make a decision on wether they are worth it or not.