Man i was just started to realizing the things that are done here. its pretty crazy. Amarillo Texas

1. Home of the Osprey. It was built here at Bell Helicopter.

I think its crazy that it will soon be used out in war. My unlce works there, and i went there once. There's like a long fence tunnel before the front doors, barbed wire, metal detectors, and all kinds of crap to get in there.

v22.jpg

2. Pantex- the primary nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility in the United States, and is operated by BWXT Pantex for the U.S. Department of Energy.

This would be a main target for terrorists. They say that they could bomb it, and all of the us would be affected.

PantexAerial.jpg

3. American Quarter Horse Association Headquarters

The headquarters for the whole world. this is where people that want there horse to be an aqh, have to register.

My mom works there, and has worked there for like 6 years. She's talked on the phone to so many big people. including..oscar de la hoya, troy aikman, many players in the nfl, and lots more that i cant think of.

KN004014.jpg

i just thought all this was pretty cool.

4. The Big Texan- this huge restaraunt, if you can eat this 72 oz. steak with all the sides and stuff, within an hour, you get it for free. if not, its well over $100. world reknown.

250px-Amarillo_Texas_Big_Texan_Stea.jpg

5. cadillac ranch- while back, some fool decided to put some caddy's in the ground. i dont know why, but its a huge tourist attraction.

Cadillac20Ranch.jpg

theres some more that ill post later when i think of them.

this is just some cool stuff about my city i wanted to share.

what is in yalls town or city?

Producer of The Infamous Titanic Bass Remix

DWestProductions.Com