Sonic Electronix

ok, I have a 2006 dodge magnum, my battery is in the back, and I have done the 1/0 guage ground for my battery to my body.....then went to do the power, and the power is somewhere between 2 guage and 1/0....and it doesn't look like it comes straight off the alt under the hood, it looks like it goes into a computer before it goes to the back....

with all the hassle this could be, should I leave the factory guage power wire in there??? is the quality of the wire gonna be ok?

engine ground to be done next...

ok, I have a 2006 dodge magnum, my battery is in the back, and I have done the 1/0 guage ground for my battery to my body.....then went to do the power, and the power is somewhere between 2 guage and 1/0....and it doesn't look like it comes straight off the alt under the hood, it looks like it goes into a computer before it goes to the back....

with all the hassle this could be, should I leave the factory guage power wire in there??? is the quality of the wire gonna be ok?

engine ground to be done next...

i have a 300c i think you can run it from the batt's in the back str8 to the alt! do you mean the fuse box up front?

Mr%20Mcnasty510.png

Chrysler 300 on 24's

(2) audioque 2200d's [subs]

(1) audioque 4x90 [highs/mids]

(2) 12" DC audio level 4xl's

(2) xspower D3100's

Iraggi 320 amp alt

Big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 guage

Box 4 cft tuned to 30hz

seriously?? factory wire wouldn't do??

as you can see i kinda want someone to tell me its ok, so I dont have to replace that wire....LOL

i dont see why you would need to

Mr%20Mcnasty510.png

Chrysler 300 on 24's

(2) audioque 2200d's [subs]

(1) audioque 4x90 [highs/mids]

(2) 12" DC audio level 4xl's

(2) xspower D3100's

Iraggi 320 amp alt

Big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 guage

Box 4 cft tuned to 30hz

usually stock wire has way less of a strand count then 1/0 you would purchase. In other words less quality.

* Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-MP732

* iPod Interface: KCA-iP500

* Front Stage: Rockford Fosgate Power T1652-S

* Front Stage Amp: Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-2

* Rear Stage: Alpine SPR-13C Type-R 5-1/4"

* Amp: Rockford T10001bd

* Subs: (2) 15" Rockford P3s

* Front Battery: Optima RedTop

* Back Battery: Kinetic Hc2400

* Wiring: Rockford 1/0

* Big 3: Rockford 1/0

* Enclosure: Idyllic

the wire comes off the alt, and on top of the engine it looks like an ecm or something, I'm gonna have to take a closer look before I start thinking the wrong thing...

also, the wire that is coming off the alt isn't as big as the wire going to the back....

i will have to run inch by inch on the wire.....

Archived