DC Sound Lab

Thinking About Level 4s

lolz, thanks. good lookin out domo. As he said, my lvl3 pound the shit outa my car. With the amp you have now lvl3s are perfect for you. However like it has been stated, if you can afford to grab a pair of lvl4s then do so. You can run off of that amp of yours and still do fine and when the opportunity arises, upgrade to a bigger amp for more power. Simple. But yeah....DCs will eat those type Rs....and I like alpine lol....but DC FTMFW!

EDIT: btw, my set up is tuned to 32hz with a total volume of 3.04cuft so your box should be fine. Is your new box ported? sure hope so. Send rusty a message so you can get some pricing. You can go from there and decide what you want to do, 3s or 4s. Good luck and keep us updated!

Edited by Gibbs

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

lolz, thanks. good lookin out domo. As he said, my lvl3 pound the shit outa my car. With the amp you have now lvl3s are perfect for you. However like it has been stated, if you can afford to grab a pair of lvl4s then do so. You can run off of that amp of yours and still do fine and when the opportunity arises, upgrade to a bigger amp for more power. Simple. But yeah....DCs will eat those type Rs....and I like alpine lol....but DC FTMFW!

EDIT: btw, my set up is tuned to 32hz with a total volume of 3.04cuft so your box should be fine. Is your new box ported? sure hope so. Send rusty a message so you can get some pricing. You can go from there and decide what you want to do, 3s or 4s. Good luck and keep us updated!

yea your video is what made me want to see what DC is about lol....Yes its ported and plays my Rs very well...but it aint loud enough for me...I emailed rusty but what are the prices like for some level 3s and 4s???

Bump my vid homie! lol :hairtrick:

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif

I have level 3 12's with optional spl coils. Man they hit very well. I am running a Sundown Audio SAZ1500D at 1.2 ohms. In all honesty you really wouldnt need the level 4's unless you are going to crank it up alot. just my thoughts on it. I should say too I have a couple level 4's on the way now.

Bump my vid homie! lol :hairtrick:
lmao, I actually was going to but I forgot to add it to the post.

Here is a video of a lvl4 off of a 2000.1. Same song as my video. Sorry for the quality. Lighting sucked and the wind didn't help

Now you can decide :P (btw, my car has more flex but domo's is louder by a bit)

Edited by Gibbs

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I have level 3 12's with optional spl coils. Man they hit very well. I am running a Sundown Audio SAZ1500D at 1.2 ohms. In all honesty you really wouldnt need the level 4's unless you are going to crank it up alot. just my thoughts on it. I should say too I have a couple level 4's on the way now.

So would you be selling your 12s??? How much power can you send to your 3s???? I didnt want to buy level 3s if it wasnt going to a be a noticeable upgrade from the type-rs....Im pretty sure if I were to buy level 4s I probably wouldnt want to upgrade anymore lol....

Edited by Twista89