rewire project for the weekend.......

well im running 6 funkin audio mf400's and i havent done any electical work, im in negoations with exsive amperage on a alt, but my factory is only 45amps lol but i have recently climbed aborad with interstate batterys and i have 6 interstate workaholics 650amp batterys in which ill feed my amps power off of, might even burn my alt up at finals just to give the batts that little extra power (alt has a lifetime warr so i can afford the loss

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol my jig saw broke, cuting thru 4 layers of 3/4 the first 2 layers were already cut prior for 2 kicker cvr 15's got the 10s and put on 2 more layers and when the saw broke i had to use my sawzall to finish the job .... lol shity looking from behind but all screws have a wood home and works just fine :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets