Second Skin Audio

Box For Rf He2 15s

im thinking about building a box for my 15s this weekend...i dont kno too much about building boxes, so i was just wondering if this diamond audio box design would work good? i might even want it tuned a lil bit lower..how would i do that?

http://www.diamondaudio.com/PDF/current/Wi...edEnclosure.pdf

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

to tune lower, you need to make the port longer. but that takes away usable space for your subs, but to counter that, you need to make the box bigger.

if you give the dimensions of your trunk, or how big the box you want it to be (to leave space for other things) i can design a box for you real quick.

to tune lower, you need to make the port longer. but that takes away usable space for your subs, but to counter that, you need to make the box bigger.

if you give the dimensions of your trunk, or how big the box you want it to be (to leave space for other things) i can design a box for you real quick.

thanks for the responce...i cant find a tape measure for the life of me right now...but if this helps its going in a 91ish bonneville..the trunk is prety big its only the hight i have to worry bout..also how many cubes is that diamond box and what is it tuned to? i want to be around 32 or 34

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Archived