I have a job interview monday at noon. Its going to be my first real interview, my other jobs i got because i knew the person that owned the place. this job could increase my income by 5x.

Im kinda shy and suck at talking about myself. im doomed :dry:

Oh man I'm just like you are! I'll pray for you!

Just 2 simple tips: 1) go to the nearest pharmacy, buy a bottle of valerian and dring 15-20 drops right before the interview. It will come you down. Don't worry it's not a drug, it's a flower extract helps ppl to come down nervous... and 2) Don't think how you can suck, think how badly you want this job and how that 5K could really help you! THINK ABOUT IT all the time and you'll do great

GOOD LUCK!

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Just got a call, i start the 12th as an electronics technician.

apparently they fired a bunch of upper management just about the time i turned in my app last time. and i got a call from a buddy that works there saying i should go to the job fair his boss is there. went there and talked to him, went on vacation and i get a call 4 days later (today) asking when i can start :D

Oh shit I missed it before writing previous post. Didn't see it was 3 months ago lol.

CONGRATS!

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Fawkin sweet, congrats bro...so is there a new build coming soon with all this extra income??? :clapping:

possibly :01nocomment8so: 34k more a year

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

They have 2 location here and i just figured out im at the one right by my house. 1/2 mile and a 1 minute drive or a 7 minute walk. :yahoo:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER