I Need Someone Trusted And With Ebay.

Okay lets fist get this outa the way whos in your avi??????

Ok so do you need someone to buy something off of ebay and then ship it to you?

I don't know. I think the most beautiful thing in a girl is her ass, so I choose one pretty damn nice just for you guys. :D

No I need someone to buy it and then relist it with a lower price. This way I am paying less for shipping to BG.

I feel your pain. I'd love to help, but I'm honestly never to be trusted :D

No problems man. ;)

Honestly... This read pretty much exactly like one of the scams I get in Email. Not saying that's what you're doing, I just read it that way (after reading my e-mails for the day)

I would help, but, I can't at this time.

I am looking forward getting a ban from the :

The BEST Car Audio forum on the planet

as stated on MLA site :lol:

you couldnt receive it as a "gift"?

The problem is not the taxes. The deal is to put the item with a lower price so the guy that ships it for me, makes me pay 40% of the items price.... if item 100$ I have to give him 40$.... but if its 40$, only 16 ;)

what happens if sumone else gets to it first
x2
This is what I was thinking, what if someone buys it for the lesser amount? Either you or the person helping would be out some money.

It will be hidden better that Steve Meade's hidden annotations :lol::lol:

Edit : Yesterday this cool guy 97maxima offered me his help so I think I found what I need. I will post some info when somethings is shipped and how much I economized.

Edited by The enD
bg_flag.gif

I don't know. I think the most beautiful thing in a girl is her ass, so I choose one pretty damn nice just for you guys. :D

i think the most beautiful thing in a girl is me... :01nocomment8so:

good luck bro, id help but i cant...

Edited by pmpnu2

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

Best of luck. I always see a few stereos blasting in strange parts of other countries and I wonder how the stuff got there.

Thanks man. If anything goes according to plan I will be the first one in Bulgaria, with stuff like Fi and Sundown. :spiteful:

i think the most beautiful thing in a girl is me... :01nocomment8so:

good luck bro, id help but i cant...

I forgot about that...

As said on 4chan:

- What do u think about this gurl ?

- Temporary penis storage

:lol:
bg_flag.gif

good luck with this. my worry is when the item gets reposted somebody is going to hit that "Buy it Now" button before you get to it. Just make sure E Bay doesn't find out and ban your IP address. I have a friend that got busted and they banned him.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

i just keep coming back to this thread for that damn avatar

Edited by sri3850341

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

I need someone to take my Second Skin door pack and then we will talk how to put it on ebay. I will pay for the shipping.

maxima doesn't reply my pm's. :| I don't know what is happening with him but I can't wait for the dead line to come...

Edited by The enD
bg_flag.gif

Why is it that you just can't have one of us send it to you as a gift? I have had stuff come from Hong Kong and shipping wasn't bad and customs wasn't a problem.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D