well i was suppose to get some more work done today but it rained all damn day. I hopefully get almost all of the rest of the audio/video and intererior done tommorrow. Ill also get more pics and hopefully some vids of the subs

Well i havent got any work done the last couple days because ive been real busy and ive been thinking about the whole set up. Idk what it was but something just wasnt right about the whole thing i guess it didnt go together or it was too boring or idk what. Well anyways i was up till 6am last night going through ideas. So as of tomorrow im going to start on a new box and re designed trunk area. The front of the box will look a little bit like groundpounders "project century" install. i really liked the way that look so i got online and found some pics of similar installs and kinda blended em all together. In the back there is going to be a plexi window in the box and i want to glass the rest of the trunk and blend it into the box. The 6x9's will still be glassed into the side along with some other stuff and im not sure what i want to do with the bottom yet but. ill get some pics of tomorrow as soon as i start work.

• 1 year later...

Archived