4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

lookin good man! amp install turned out Clean!! keep it up!

moose

lol at first I started my car and the amp didn't power on and I was freakin out thinking it wasn't working... then I was like wait... FTL I didn't hook up my remote xD

Today I had to hand off the box to a friend to finish because I am just not as skilled with this as I thought lol. He is just doing some bracing and fiberglassing :) but my sub did not come today as stated so wtf... waiting on Fi again

Box is done kinda. It won't be like this for long because my friend who finished it wants to redo it because he can make it a lot better than I did. So as soon as my sub gets in me and him will tune the system up and he has a termlab so I will have some numbers! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

looks good man but a suggestion for the next box if you do bracing try dowels more air flow around them.

great install too :)

Yeah I would have but I have never worked with them before so I didn't know how to do it :(

Well I think TOMORROW me and my friend will be doing the box over kinda, he knows I can get

way more spl out of my box so he showed me this crazy shit he is doing so we will see lol.

I am very mad my woofer didn't get here today otherwise I would have some numbers for you guys >:(

Yeah I would have but I have never worked with them before so I didn't know how to do it :(

Well I think TOMORROW me and my friend will be doing the box over kinda, he knows I can get

way more spl out of my box so he showed me this crazy shit he is doing so we will see lol.

I am very mad my woofer didn't get here today otherwise I would have some numbers for you guys >:(

thats FI for you. not the greatest customer service.

anyway. looks good. if you have the room turn the box so the port is all the way to the rear instead of off to the side like that. just an idea for a lil more db.

Archived