HOW LOW CAN I GO ? QUESTIONS NEED HELP PLEASE?

HOw low ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. HOW low should i go?

• 3/4 DJM drop ?
    • 4/5 drop ?

i droped mine, and have no intentions on bags =)

OHHHH lmao...gotcha...yeah...ima drop mine 3/4 see how it looks and if not low enough here comes the 5/6 then rite lol..cuz...4/5...heck id have ti buy all new crap just to make that possible when 5/6 is way easier spindles and drop leafs lol

but wait just thought they only got 3 and 4 inch drop...leaf springs so it would be like a 5/7...hmmm...i guess id switch to 3 inch blocks if would do it lol..rite ?

If you go any lower in the rear than 4" get ready to C notch your frame.

what do you mean C notch? no one has ever told me that?

are you sure ? what is c notch lol ?

Posted ImagePosted Image

HAHA yeah goggle is ur friend i forgot to search and so what is that bracket c notch thing sopposse to help ir ead it helps clearance from axle and something or w.e ?

Bro if your lookin for ballin on a buget(sp)... Then just go to autozone and buy the rear lowering blocks alone they come with U bolts and everything you need to put them on... Your gonna need a jack, stands to set the ride on while your working on it, really deep sockets, and some wrenches... I think it would look better nose up anyways. Me and a buddy did it on his 2nd gen s10 truck and we didnt have to replace anything else havent had one problem the entire time... and we did this like I wanna say about half a year ago... Another thing we removed 2 of the leave springs to lower it a lil extra it doesnt ride very smooth at all but it looks nice in that stance... lol

Bro if your lookin for ballin on a buget(sp)... Then just go to autozone and buy the rear lowering blocks alone they come with U bolts and everything you need to put them on... Your gonna need a jack, stands to set the ride on while your working on it, really deep sockets, and some wrenches... I think it would look better nose up anyways. Me and a buddy did it on his 2nd gen s10 truck and we didnt have to replace anything else havent had one problem the entire time... and we did this like I wanna say about half a year ago... Another thing we removed 2 of the leave springs to lower it a lil extra it doesnt ride very smooth at all but it looks nice in that stance... lol

haha well lucky you its bad for the truck and if i am going to lower it i am going to lower it right lol...but is an idea ive been lookin at autozone and places they only got 3inches i want 4 lol

haha well lucky you its bad for the truck and if i am going to lower it i am going to lower it right lol...but is an idea ive been lookin at autozone and places they only got 3inches i want 4 lol

Not really bro but if you plan on trying to go all out to just lower it(overkill being that your not bagging it)... then plan on pulling off the cab and bed and boxing in, cutting, and welding the frame and doing the c-notch... just a bunch of extra stuff and extra money to spend and hope you got a good welder...

you can stack like 2 2'' lowering blocks for a 4'' drop

Archived