HOW LOW CAN I GO ? QUESTIONS NEED HELP PLEASE?

HOw low ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. HOW low should i go?

• 3/4 DJM drop ?
    • 4/5 drop ?

but i think i will get the 3/4 drop...

get springs shocks and blocks lol seemed like it rhymed or something anyways lol...

get that stuff...

then if i ever want to go lower i can pull a leaf like ive seen and heard people say to do and wont hurt anything right lol ?

and if i pull a leaf drop me like 2 inch or w.e and be a 3/6 drop or w.e inch it drops more...and then if i want even lower and have the little extra cash pay for the spindles...for 2 inch extra and be a 5/6 drop correct ? lol

so hopefully it will work out where speed bumps wont hurt me at all or much and wont rip my exhaust or scrap the heck out of my body and be able to go down my driveway and back up lol..

wat yall think lol ? sound good / smart thing to do lol ? play it safe also and nice amount...of money lol...

B)

I know its an s10 but, here is what a full size looks like droped.. 4/6

I say replace all the ball joints, idler arms, and brakes too.. I just redid all of mine this past week.

Before

Posted Image

AFTER

Posted Image

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

thats a 4/6 drop...really...? dang...

but i think i will get the 3/4 drop...

get springs shocks and blocks lol seemed like it rhymed or something anyways lol...

get that stuff...

then if i ever want to go lower i can pull a leaf like ive seen and heard people say to do and wont hurt anything right lol ?

and if i pull a leaf drop me like 2 inch or w.e and be a 3/6 drop or w.e inch it drops more...and then if i want even lower and have the little extra cash pay for the spindles...for 2 inch extra and be a 5/6 drop correct ? lol

so hopefully it will work out where speed bumps wont hurt me at all or much and wont rip my exhaust or scrap the heck out of my body and be able to go down my driveway and back up lol..

wat yall think lol ? sound good / smart thing to do lol ? play it safe also and nice amount...of money lol...

yep, that plan will work, and it sounds good, do some work and get some pics!

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

yep, that plan will work, and it sounds good, do some work and get some pics!

:aggressive: lol idk i like this smilie...

Yeah i sure will...thats my plan because if i do 5/6 drop rip my exhaust off and everything maybe so ill do some begining during and after pictures of the droop and whenever i figure out how to make big pictures in message like you did on your truck ill post them lmao...

how do yall do that...hmmm ? :huh:

photobucket.com

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

photobucket.com

ohhh dang really alright and well when i start the project shouldnt be too long just gotta order some parts and everything and i should be starting soon!!! lol :yahoo:

I can not vote on your pole since there is NO option for adjustable suspension.( which you will do shortly after static droppin your dime.)

lol good luck first gens are killer layed out.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

I can not vote on your pole since there is NO option for adjustable suspension.( which you will do shortly after static droppin your dime.)

what are you meaning adjustable suspension ??

shortly after static drop ?

and yeah first gens like mine since like a box or w.e lol when dropped wont need fancy body kit or anything just gonna look sick already lmao... :rolleyes:

i droped mine, and have no intentions on bags =)

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Archived