I have MLB 09: The Show and Socom Confrontation which comes with the official ps3 blue tooth headset .

$30 plus shipping each.

If you want just the headset $20 plus shipping.

Both games have only been used once or twice and not a single scratch or smudge on them. Reason for selling was I bought a PS3 but didn't like it and decided to take it back.

P6290079.jpg

P6290080.jpg

P6290081.jpg

Socom is sold.

Still ahve MLB and the headset

Edited by keitare
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

If somebody wants just the headset it is yours

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

Bump

Words to live by.

Bump

Words to live by.

Bump

MLB has been listed on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290330775547

Will cancel if someone from here pays 25 plus shipping

Edited by keitare

Words to live by.

I was under the idea he wanted to sell the game but apparently not. When I told him that someone offered 15 he was down when i went to go get the game from him he said he no longer wanted to sell it. I refunded your money and I would be willing to give you my game MLB 09 because he did this.

Words to live by.