Sonic Electronix

I am new to audio setups, But i am a very fast learner, so i am not afraid to do what it takes to have one heck of a setup like i want. I am planning on getting *Two* Fi BTL 15". I am wanting to know if both of these subwoofers will fit into a good enclosure and that will fit into the trunk of my car. Each Fi BTL 15" calls for 3-5 Cuft. So thats 6-10 cuft for both subwoofers together in an enclosure. I drive a 2000 Lincoln LS V6. What are the dimensions of my trunk that i should measure and how should i do it all? or does anyone know positively that they will fit or wont fit? Please explain fully to me! :)

Thanks!

I am new to audio setups, But i am a very fast learner, so i am not afraid to do what it takes to have one heck of a setup like i want. I am planning on getting *Two* Fi BTL 15". I am wanting to know if both of these subwoofers will fit into a good enclosure and that will fit into the trunk of my car. Each Fi BTL 15" calls for 3-5 Cuft. So thats 6-10 cuft for both subwoofers together in an enclosure. I drive a 2000 Lincoln LS V6. What are the dimensions of my trunk that i should measure and how should i do it all? or does anyone know positively that they will fit or wont fit? Please explain fully to me! :)

Thanks!

sure they will fit, build your box from the inside out, then they will fit no prob....

Archived