Jump to content

whats comps should I go with?


CXT15s

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have fusion comps now and am now really impressed with them so I am looking to replace them let me know if you have any suggestions I have a 4ch blaupunkt amp right now

Posted

I have played with many component sets over the years and I am absolutely in love with the Digital Design German components. The low end sets are ehhhh but I love the Germans better than my CDT HD's and the only set of components that I have played with that ma be better are the Dynaudio.

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...