Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am getting a list of people who have been screwed over dealing with him, I am only talking about those who have proof via e-mail, or other means. I am in the middle of dealing with a lawyer that says I have plenty of proof to deal with this legally. I already have Roberts e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address. I also have a very long list of BS excuse emails and voice messages from him. I will be taking him to court and maybe I can help others. You can email me at [email protected]

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 665 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...