Ok guys for those of you that either cut grass for a living, on the side, or even personal use. What all do you guys use (Brand, model, ect) ?

I currently use

Stihl FS90R string trimmer (Just bought it 2 weeks ago, LOVE IT!)

Homelite blower (Paid $40 for it about 5 years ago) Needs to get replaced but waiting since it still runs like a champ

Honda 22" Self Propelled bagger mower

Lawnboy 21" self propelled 2 stroke mower

Craftsman 42" Riding mower

Pretty much all the main tools minus hedge clippers, loppers, edgers, ect.

I will get some pics tomorrow.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Yeah I heard echo is pretty good also. I have always been using the freebies and cheap stuff that customers have given me over the years (I am only 16). I am now starting to upgrade everything, next up is a backpack blower though.

Trailer is just a homemade trailer that we made a few years back.

Yeah I heard echo is pretty good also. I have always been using the freebies and cheap stuff that customers have given me over the years (I am only 16). I am now starting to upgrade everything, next up is a backpack blower though.

Trailer is just a homemade trailer that we made a few years back.

Ive been in it long enough to know what is good and whats not I strongly consider buying echo instead of stihl I have a few stihl handhelds and they are junk they are always in the shop getting worked on I have never had a problem with any of my echo's and ive got atleast 35 echo handhelds and backpacks

Ive been in it long enough to know what is good and whats not I strongly consider buying echo instead of stihl I have a few stihl handhelds and they are junk they are always in the shop getting worked on I have never had a problem with any of my echo's and ive got atleast 35 echo handhelds and backpacks

I gotcha. I have been deciding between the Stihl 420 and the Echo at Home Depot. Might try the echo.

I have been working with a company for the last few years and they have nothing but stihl (thats what made me go with stihl TBH). Never had any problems except with the new BR600 blowers which I think are crap....other than that the string trimmers I love.

I work on all my equipment myself and plan 1 day a week just to check over everything and get it ready for the upcoming week and do any repairs if needed on anything.

I also found that putting seafoam in the gas helps a lot on the 4mix engines. Does way better than the "Synthetic" oil that Stihl makes.

I gotcha. I have been deciding between the Stihl 420 and the Echo at Home Depot. Might try the echo.

I have been working with a company for the last few years and they have nothing but stihl (thats what made me go with stihl TBH). Never had any problems except with the new BR600 blowers which I think are crap....other than that the string trimmers I love.

I work on all my equipment myself and plan 1 day a week just to check over everything and get it ready for the upcoming week and do any repairs if needed on anything.

I also found that putting seafoam in the gas helps a lot on the 4mix engines. Does way better than the "Synthetic" oil that Stihl makes.

Ya all my dealer sells is stihl and that to be honest is the only thing I will buy for my company. I havent done anything with seafoam yet all my engines are Kaw's never had a problem with any of them. I use the oil from echo I buy alot of it to when I buy it so I get a discount. I make 15 gallons of 2 stroke at a time. How many accounts do you service. Do you do just mowing or do you do landscaping and hardscaping also.

I mainly do mowing, at least thats what I like to stick to. I will do hedges, pressure washing, clean out flower beds and do pine straw at times but I mainly like to do just mowing. I am thinking of getting into other stuff but haven't decided yet. Right now I only have about 8 customers also, I still go to school full time so I can't really take on but a few more because once school goes back I have a hard time getting them all done.

I mainly do mowing, at least thats what I like to stick to. I will do hedges, pressure washing, clean out flower beds and do pine straw at times but I mainly like to do just mowing. I am thinking of getting into other stuff but haven't decided yet. Right now I only have about 8 customers also, I still go to school full time so I can't really take on but a few more because once school goes back I have a hard time getting them all done.

Ya dont overload yourself when I was 16 I had about 50 plus customers and it was hell between that and school. I cant say that ive given Stihl and honest run since ive been to disapointed with all the products ive purchased. Landscaping is really where the money is at mowing is great but it is also able to be a big headache if your employees start to screw something up guess who pays to fix it lol

Thats why I don't really have employees. I can do it all by myself and not have to worry about that stuff. If something gets messed up it is my fault. I could take on about 12-15 customers and be able to do it with school but I would be VERY busy and might not do well in school, which that can't happen. I just keep enough to feed my audio needs, upkeep the equipment, and give me gas and spending money.

Thats why I don't really have employees. I can do it all by myself and not have to worry about that stuff. If something gets messed up it is my fault. I could take on about 12-15 customers and be able to do it with school but I would be VERY busy and might not do well in school, which that can't happen. I just keep enough to feed my audio needs, upkeep the equipment, and give me gas and spending money.

Is lawncare something you would like to do for a living do you do plowing or not into the snow removal game